- Mass Distribution, Brand Stores, Direct to customer and corporate sales are conventional channels for telecom product sales to end customers.
- Callem has re-engineered each sales process of every traditional channels & has made it more efficient & customer friendly leading to higher profitability to Telco’s.
- Callem has deployed technology solutions while re-engineering. Hence sales process execution by callem results in transformation where the process becomes more agile and interactive and responsive market results in moving sales trend northwards.
- Callem team is equipped with Smart tools providing real time market information, gaps and immediate call for action.
- Callem Focus on training and skill development – Quarterly assessment and continuous training is one of the key factors for our success.
Our Branded stores past and present are trendsetters in the market. We offer end to end customized solutions from conceptualization, design, location to complete setup and operations of the stores.We offer customized solutions to our clients with a variety of models that suit their needs and requirements
- Fixed Fee
- Fixed and Variable
- Revenue Sharing
- Build & Transfer
- Build, Operate and Transfer
- Store Consultations
Corporate / B2B Sales
We are whizzes in corporate sales and tie ups providing customized solutions for leading corporates as well as SME’s. We partner with organizations who envision focused objectives like Growth of Revenue, Leveraging Market share, Increasing Productivity and Maximizing Profitability.
We align our activities & Go To Market initiatives considering our partner’s objectives. We provide tailored solutions as below.
We provide the resource, fully trained in your business processes, from IT outsourcing, internet research, call center operations, customer support, lead generation, recruitment to full help desk technical support.
- Recruitment and training of Sales and Marketing Teams
- Product and Service Development
- System and Sales processes and infrastructure
- Data Entry, Processing, Technology & Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Book Keeping & Billing (ERP)
- Internet Research and Analysis
- Branding, Communications, Social Media and Internet marketing & Market Surveys
- B2B Lead Generation
- Coaching, Mentoring &Performance Management
Callem has the capacity to deploy large and proficient sales teams on the ground for maximum penetration and reach in focused territories as well as events.
- Mass Distribution – We can seek out and provide tie ups with intermediaries to setup an intensive distribution unit.
- Selective Distribution – We can arrange for tie ups with Retailers in order to distribute to niche markets.
- Exclusive Distribution – We can set up and manage distribution team exclusively for the clients who are dedicated in providing round the clock service.
New Age Channels
- Rapidly changing consumer behavior pattern combined with the new technology and tools is impacting the brick and mortar channel big-time which is slowly getting replaced by digital channels and marketplaces. Youths are spending 60% of their internet spend time on social networks and they prefer buying online/offline influenced by the social marketing tools and recommendations.
- To be relevant for the young and new generation, Callem is focusing on new channels like Self Service Kiosk, Mobile Apps & E-commerce –‘ Do It Yourself’ channels.
- Self Service Kiosk machines are easily accessible, efficient convenient and can be Deployed at high traffic/footfall places like Malls, Airports, College campuses, Hospitals where there is already a presence of the new digital generation.
- All end to end services can be availed from the Self service kiosk thus making it a virtual store which takes very less space compared to FBO
- Callem has demonstrated how a self help kiosk as a replacement to Brand Store improves cost efficiency by minimum 40%
Self Service Machines
Our Self Service Solutions have been developed with the old age phrase “Customer is King”. They are User focused, extremely simple to use, conveniently located at high footfall locations. We provide a 360 degree solution from manufacturing the Hardware to software customization, deployment and maintenance.
Self Service systems are easily accessible, efficient, convenient and can be deployed at high traffic/footfall locations like Malls, Airports, College campuses & Hospitals where there is already a presence of the young and vibrant GenNext.
All end to end services can be availed from the Self service systems thus making it a virtual store which takes very less space compared to a traditional store.
Callem has the expertise and experience to execute a self help system as a replacement to a Branded Store and improving cost efficiency by minimum of 40%
We believe in the power of the internet and going directly into consumers homes in order to provide products and services at their convenience and comfort. We provide effective End to End Solutions from a simple website to a full blown operational market place while value adding logistics if required as part of the solution
Over the years, ecommerce has altered how people buy and sell online. The Internet provides a fast and easy way for people to purchase things without having to visit an actual store. An online store can reach customers anywhere in the world.
In fact, online shopping has become so popular that many vendors sell only online with no physical locations. Ecommerce also facilitates the purchase of digital media such as downloadable music and movies as well as a host of other services, with no physical product, vendors can boast truly instant delivery.
It’s important to understand we offer the best ecommerce sites to let your online shop flourish as you sell online. We at callem take all of these factors into account for your ecommerce website. Our programs are designed to accommodate the sale of both physical and downloadable products. In addition, we provide, flat-rate shipping, loyalty programs, and other perks as well as options to make it easy to run promotions and keep your customers happy.
Lastly, although the boom in online sales has also opened a potential avenue for fraud and scams, we have managed to stay ahead by offering top-of-the-line site protection and payment security to keep the online marketplace as safe as possible.
We offer you the inventory space and bandwidth to fit your needs. This will let your online shop sell online without limitations.
We choose programs that offer fraud protection and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This is for your protection and protection your customers. SSL technology makes it possible to send online payments securely and is a must-have on all our ecommerce sites.
Your ecommerce solution will have a user-friendly interface designed by our creative teams. The sites and functions of each tool will be clear and it will be easy to select your desired options. We will make it easy to build your online store. An extensive FAQ and customer support team provided by callem can make a world of difference. Also, we remember the needs of your customers. We imagine that we're shopping your own online store. We have templates containing , well-designed menus, filters, and sorting options that will minimize the amount of time it takes to find a product and purchase it.
Mobile, Wearable and IOT Applications
Callem considers the current Applications as under utilized and we are constantly innovating and developing Mobility based solutions and providing customers tools to enjoy their lives from anywhere around the universe.
If you have an idea we can develop it into an Application providing the technical, Project management and design support that is required to bring your idea to life.
The development of enterprise mobile applications exists with the rise in employees using personalized mobile devices for corporate applications and accessing company data, which is referred to as Bring Your Own Device, or BYOD.
With enterprise mobile applications, all employees can have simplified access to the same applications as everyone else in the company, enabling uniformity between devices while still allowing employees to have the personalized mobile experience that has become commonplace today. This has the benefit of increasing efficiency in the workplace and cutting down costs spent on company devices. While many employees may bill their workplace for certain costs, devices and plans are handled by the individual.Our stores are effectively designed to shock and awe so as to generate maximum foot traffic and effectively boost sales
Our Enterprise Solutions
- Sales Process management
- Enterprise Resource management
- Customer relationship management
- Project management
- Process management
- Reporting management
Our Wearable Technology solutions
Until just recently, smartwatches had not been deployed all that successfully, having limited functionality and aesthetics that have been less than appealing to wear on a wrist. Of course, the watches may be changing that perception completely, as it is a promising technology that will surely find many, many more uses than even thought of upon its first release. There are many other devices already in use and even more on both the near and far horizons for personal, professional, and patient use.
While the impact of wearable technology is evident in education, entertainment, communication and navigating, it may be the enterprise sector where it stands to have the greatest potential.
Because wearable computing devices let users go hands-free, there are a lot of ways they could be useful at work. For emergency personnel, search and rescue teams and mobile warehouse workers, wearables can provide high-tech mobility and tracking features.
Smart glasses could be useful for technicians who need to consult a manual or a set of schematics while performing repairs. Wearables may also be able to remotely manage equipment, such as machinery on an assembly line, making the workplace safer for employees. Workers who need to wear special suits, such as environmental disaster teams, could have hands-free access to data via smart glasses or a smartwatch.
Any user who needs instant access to important data — members of sales teams, real estate agents, lawyers, rural doctors, law enforcement and fire fighters, military personnel and more — can benefit from using wearables in the workplace.
Callem is on the forefront of this technology committing major funding for R&D and development of applications which will provide numerous mobility solutions to our clients.
Our IOT Solutions
Internet of Things examples extend from smart connected homes to wearables to healthcare. In fact, IOT is slowly becoming part of every aspect of our lives. Not only are Internet of Things applications enhancing our comfort, but they also give us more control to simplify routine work life and personal tasks.
The recent hype about our IOT future has forced companies to consider the basic building blocks for the Internet of Things— hardware, software and support—to enable developers to deploy applications that can connect anything within IOT’s scope.
We know the potential of IOT markets is huge, but some domains will mature more quickly than the rest. IOT devices for the office are making their way into the limelight with digital assistants, security devices, and mobile workflow tools advancing swiftly. In the near future major new business processes and systems will include an element of IOT. However, the progress of IOT implementation in businesses is still somewhat slow. While some business leaders are raring to go, believing IOT could be a major business differentiator leaving slow-to-adopt competitors in their dust, others point out that adopting IOT tools simply because they’re available instead of for any obvious need or benefit is foolish.